We are changing the world, one municipality at a time!
Cocoflo is at the forefront of the SMART CITY movement! We partner with municipalities to expedite and execute their SMART CITY transformation strategies. We help cities, towns, and jurisdictions get ahead of an evolving digital world with innovative solutions in open data, e-services, e-governance, and payment processing. Some other interesting facts:
- We are a rapidly expanding start-up pivoting to a high growth phase
- We are looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact
- We're 100% Canadian, Vancouver based with presence across Canada
- Join our team and be a part of the transformation
Your position on the team – All Star!
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
You are an QA Analyst! The quality guru of Cocoflo! A defender of SMART CITY living! A conduit from development to solution! You are responsible for the following:
- Robust Software Testing: Execute and coordinate smoke testing, system integration testing, regression testing, and end-to-end testing in support of test plans.
- Inspired Process Improvement: Implement best practices including testing protocols and tools to ensure quality standards are met.
- Resourceful Product Development & Generation Support: Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding QA.
- Diligent Project Management Support: Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
What you bring to the team – the tools & the talent!
A winning approach
- Demonstrated integrity, accountability and performance.
- Collaborative & team oriented
- Attention to detail
- Self-starting and self-motivated
- Always looking for a better way
The spot-on skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proficiency with tools such as Jira, Atlassian, Confluence, Gitlab
- Understanding a variety of coding concepts, practices, and procedures
- Expertise in scrum and sprint tactics
The track record
- Proven success with SaaS start-ups
- 2+ years experience in software testing
- Manual and automation testing
- Mobile app testing on iOS & Android and web app testing
The knowledge fit
- Graduated from a post-secondary institution.
- Solid knowledge of municipal government is a definite plus.
- SaaS, technology or a large transaction/process driven business would be nice to have.
What's in it for you?
At Cocoflo, achievement is team based. Your wins are our wins and vice versa. We want everybody on our team to reach their full potential. To do so, we offer the following:
- Competitive compensation with base salary and bonus
- A culture defined by a healthy and supportive work-life balance.
- A dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Opportunities to do challenging work and to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Cocoflo is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.